Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TV on The Radio- Nine Types of Light

The fourth studio album by TV on the Radio entitled 'Nine Types of Light' has been released this week.The band recorded 'Nine Types of Light in Los Angeles', the first time they have recorded outside of Brooklyn. The first single from the album "Will Do" was released in February this year. TV On The Radio are starting an extensive tour, they will headline Radio City Music Hall in New York on April 13, the day after the album's release.

www.tvontheradio.com


1 comment:

Atlanta Roofing said...

I agree that there is something that doesn't translate about TV on the Radio's live performance. I haven't seen them in years but I couldn't put my finger on what was missing. They are great musicians, they sound pretty good, but their set list had a lot of stop/ starts. It's not my idea of an AMAZING show but there's something comforting seeing these guys and how much they've grown. I say well on them.

Related Post