Friday, February 20, 2009

The Durutti Column- Love In The Time Of Recession

The Durutti Column follow-up 2007’s 'Idiot Savants' with a brand new album, 'Love in the Time of Recession', due for release on March 2nd 2009. Written and played by Vinni Reilly, with drums and percussion from the Guru himself, Bruce Mitchell keyboards by Keir Stewart and Vocals by Poppy. The album opens with the "In Memory of Anthony" which is inspired by Reilly's long friendship with Factory Records impresario, Tony Wilson who died in 2007.

Listen to the tracks here:
http://www.myspace.com/thedurutticolumnmcr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find Utakata no Hibi by Mariah? I found one great song from them, but I can't seem to find anything else. If anyone could help me find this album or anything else from Mariah I would greatly appreciate it. If you can help, please email me at discotrash1@gmail.com

Related Post